- The Before and After photo challenge is open to all physicians who attend the WEM Seoul 2019 (‘Participating Physician’) (the ‘Challenge’).
- Each Participating Physician can submit a maximum of 5 sets of Before and After pictures to Sinclair Pharmaceuticals Limited (‘Sinclair’) by uploading them to the following web address: http://wemcontest.com
- The pictures must show the face of a patient who has been treated by the Participating Physician with at least two products from Sinclair’s portfolio of products (Silhouette Soft®, Silhouette Instalift®, Ellansé®, Perfectha®).
- Pictures must meet the following specifications:
- The pictures should be in colour, have the same background, be the same size and the face of the patient must be in the same position (profile, face or ¾) in both the before and after pictures.
- The patient should not wear any make-up and/or jewelry and should have the same hairstyle in every picture
- Resolution of the pictures should be at least 3800x4800ppi.
- Pictures should be sent with the following information:
- Name of the physician
- Country of the physician
- Age of the patient
- Treatment protocol (product, quantity, sequences between treatment, treated areas)
- Dates the pictures were taken of the shootings.
- Please note that patients must have signed a consent form agreeing to the use by Sinclair of their before and after photos solely in relation to the Challenge, such consent form to be provided to the patient by the Participating Physician in accordance with their local applicable laws and regulations. Please ensure that a copy of such consent form is included in your submission to the above email address.
Second prize will be 3 nights in Paris for 1 person from January 30th to February 1st 2020 including 1 person economy flights, hotel accommodation (double occupancy ) IMCAS badge and gala dinner.
Third prize will be 3 nights in Paris for 1 person from January 30th to February 1st 2020 including 1 person economy flights, hotel accommodation (double occupancy) and IMCAS badge.